Thursday, January 24, 2008

Logan

I'm posting this for anyone who has ever experienced a loss in their life. Well, really it's good for anyone to hear. This little boy has some serious insight. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check this out!! You won't regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

I came across this video on another blog, The Merritt Family. I love how God just keeps bringing me to these different blogs so that I can see Him working in other families that I might not know anything about! It's the same thing with Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth... There are SO many families out there who are living through things I could never even imagine! It's really enriched my prayer life and given me a lot more focus on things to be able to read about these families.

Please read a little about Julian Avery below as well. Thanks.

4 comments:

Destini said...

Our pastor actually shared this clip at church a month or so ago. I don't believe there was a dry eye in the place when the clip was over. I often pray to have the faith of a child to remove the cynicism (sp?) and some of the adult blinders that I wear so that I may fully experience the Lord...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm honored to be "the cool jewelry lady"....

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

amanda said...

we heard that a while back, too, its pretty remarkable

thanks for challenging and encouraging your blog readers, Julie!