Sunday, January 27, 2008

Okay Amanda.....

Since you tagged me, and listed me as being most likely to respond, I didn't want to disappoint...so here goes:

THE MISSION:
  1. Post the rules and link to the person that tagged me, which is Amanda from Lutz Family Blog (she and her husband Brad used to go to our church before they moved to OK)
  2. Share five random/weird things about myself.
  3. Share five places that I "want to see or want to see again."
  4. Tag five random people and link to them...and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, without further adieu...

Five random things about me:

  1. I can write upside down and backwards in print and cursive (that's from years of practice writing notes on the paper of the person sitting behind me in school)
  2. I graduated when I was 17.
  3. I have secretly always wanted to be a dancer.
  4. My second toe is longer than my big toe on both feet. (Apparently an inherited trait, my mom has the same thing, as do some of my kids)
  5. I once walked 19 miles in steel toed shoes just because I was stubborn. It took 6 hours.

Five places I want to see or want to see again:

  1. Hawaii - never been there but I'd like to go.
  2. Yellowstone National Park - my dad took us when I was a kid and I'd love to take my kids.
  3. Alaska - I've heard it's just beautiful.
  4. Italy - for the food.
  5. Ireland - because that's where my dad's family is from.

Five random people I have to tag:

  1. Heather from Rice-A-Roni-ville - hopefully she'll humor me....
  2. Michelle from My Semblance of Sanity - because she seems so nice....
  3. Jules from Z's life - because her name is Julie, too....
  4. Melany from Viata Mea - because she's my cousin in law and as such just has to participate...
  5. Hmmm...who to pick for number 5....well, since Amanda didn't pick her, maybe her mother in law Cindy from 12 Arrows will oblige me?!? Please?

Okay, I did my duty, Amanda....LOL Hopefully I won't get any hate mail from the 5 I asked to participate.

Please continue to pray for Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth, along with the Avery Family, and the Stanfield Family. Thanks!

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

amanda said...

I didn't get any hate mail, so maybe you won't either!

Its fun to think about where to travel, isn't it?

A dancer, huh? Do you 'practice' with the kids? Such a fun way to exercise!!!

Julie said...

Amanda-

Let's hope not about the hate mail!!

I had a hard time picking only 5 places to visit - there are TONS of places I'd like to go (and right now, most of them involve sunshine and warm sandy beaches)

As for dancing...Yeah, although I can only dance around with the little ones these days - the big ones pretty much think I'm the worst dancer EVER. (Especially when I break out moves like the ever-popular "sprinkler") Secretly I think they think I'm cool, but are too "sophisticated" to say so...Hey, I can dream, can't I?

amanda said...

that is exactly how I feel, tons of people 'secretly' think I am cool!