Monday, February 4, 2008

Mmm...cupcakes

In the interest of keeping the mess to a minimum, I made cupcakes for The Jib and Ande for their birthday. I started doing the cupcake thing when Puckey turned one, and it just seemed to work really well. I was even able to recruit Nans & Bug to frost the cupcakes for me (good job, girls, they looked GREAT!)


Ande and The Jib enjoyed their cupcakes, as you can see...

So, I took The Jib to the doctor today for her 1 year check-up. She is now 31 inches long and weighs 24lbs, 11oz. She's a monster! It's not going to be too long before she's giving hand-me-downs to Puckey instead of the other way around!!

Okay, just a short post tonight. It's late, I'm tired, and I still have some dishes I need to get done before I crash for the night!

8 comments:

Destini said...

I LOVE cupcakes! This year Dakota wanted a birthday pie...that I can do. Cake decorating I cannot...I think Boogs is still right around 25 lbs. She is still a tiny little thing at 3!

Julie said...

Bubber asked for birthday pie this year as well. I cheated and bought the pie, but he loved it just the same (Thanks Sara Lee...)

Boogs has always been tiny - she always reminds me of a little pixie or something. Such a cutie!(of course, all of your kids are adorable...)

Zac and Jenny said...

Yummy... I love cupcakes. It makes me hungry.

Shane and Devin said...

Yet another thing we have in common.

My oldest son, Colin, who turned 4 on Halloween, weighed 34 pounds (at last check-up.) Cameron, my middle son who turned 2 years old on 10-14, at same check-up weighed 34.8 pounds.

Two years difference, and Cameron is the heavier one--go figure! :-)

This bothered me a little bit, but then I thought, who cares if Cameron is bigger? As long as someone is passing clothes to someone, I have decided I really don't care who gets them first!

12-arrows said...

cute picture of Ande and your little one. Cupcakes are the very best. . . shoot sweets are the BEST!

I think Tori is like Destini little one, on the petite side. I can say, little but mighty!

When is a good day to get together? email or blog me ok?

Heather said...

Thanks for the compliments on my blog...now make ME some cupcakes! (wink)

Heather

Lutz Family in OK said...

ok, I could've sworn I left a comment here yesterday...hope there wasn't an offensive typo in it that got me "deleted"!

I'll try again...
yum to the cupcakes...I tried a layered cake for Walker's bday that turned out lopsided and cupcakes for Wilson's birthday that were a BIG hit. Kids seem to get a big kick out of them too...and for some reason they always turn out well!

amanda

My Semblance of Sanity said...

TAG TAG TAG YOU'RE IT!