Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Directory Site


In the quest to give you, my readers, some great new sites to check out...

I was given the opportunity to write a review of the directory site, ClickSmart. From what I can tell, this is a fairly new site. There aren't tons of listings on it, especially for MI.

However, if you (or someone you love) are looking for realtors in Miami, FL, you might just find what you're looking for. From what I can tell, the companies listed on this site are pre-screened to weed out any potential scammers.

There are several categories of businesses you can choose from, and you can search by zip code or city/state. What I like is that you get to see a photo of the person you will be contacting, and all of their contact information is easy to find. There is also a brief description of the company/individual listed.

I think this could be a beneficial site, both for businesses and individuals to use. So, if you know anyone who is looking to buy real estate in Miami, FL, and doesn't have a realtor, encourage him/her to check out this site: miami realtor and find one today.

No comments: