Judging by the number of cars parked in the parking lot, across the street in the bank's parking lot, in the hair salon parking lot, down the side road on which the building sits....well, let's just say that there were at least several hundred OTHER people who had the same idea. (WHICH IS A GOOD THING!)
So, I'm thinking that I might just walk up there a little later with the girls to cast my vote, because:
- It's only 1.02 miles from my house.
- The weather today is supposed to be beautiful (read 70 - IN NOVEMBER - IN MICHIGAN!).
- The girls love going for walks (or rides, really, since at least one of them would be in the stroller).
- There's probably still going to be nowhere to park, and if I don't drive, I won't have to find a spot.
- Always a great excuse to show off the girls, because they're so darn cute! Puckey LOVES having a captive audience, too...LOL.
- Let's face it, I could use the exercise.