Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Tip O' the Day

Boy, how did Tuesday get here so fast, and how did the whole day go by before I remembered to find a tip o' the day for you, my faithful readers?


Sheesh. I feel like such a slacker.


I present to you:


"If you drive a car, get in on the side nearest the wheel, instead of scraping along the whole seat until you worm your way into position, thus causing more wear on your clothes, especially furs."


This was obviously written when most cars had bench seats, and fur was not considered "cruel" to wear. (I don't feel that way about fur. As a matter of fact, I am a proud member of P.E.T.A)

No, not this PeTA:




THIS one:








3 comments:

amanda said...

This makes sense, I keep getting my pants caught on the gear-changer-thing when I climb across from the passenger side.

Ok, that would've been a lot funnier if I knew what that thing was called. At least to me =)

love your tips =)

Devin said...

Oh, I am just cackling at the PETA thing. You are too funny girl. Keep these tips a'comin!

PETA.... HA!

Julie said...

Amanda-

I believe that gear-changer-thing would be called a gear-SHIFTER. :)

Dev-

You know I'm only here to help!