Friday, May 8, 2009

Blast from the Past Friday

Wow, it's been a week since I've posted anything. I have lots of things I WANT to post about, just haven't found the time to sit down and actually do it! However, Blast from the Past Friday is a quick and easy one to do, so here you go!

This is Bubber, back when he was 2 1/2. We were at my (then) in-laws house celebrating something - it seems like someone's birthday, but I can't remember whose. Maybe my brother in-law or my (then) husband's. ANYWAY...I have always loved this picture SO much. That sweet little boy is now a 14 and a half year old man-boy who is nearly as tall as his 5'11" father (he surpassed me a couple of years ago, but since I'm only 5'1", that's not a real feat). The doctor has said he will probably end up being around 6'2" by the time he's done growing. Would you look at those EYES? They're even more pretty now than they were then!

And, since I'm PMS-ing and all emotional, I think I'll go cry now....

3 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Great picture! Yes love those eyes!

Carole said...

i love love love that picture! Commence Crying...lol

Happy Mothers Day
carole
xoxo

Devin said...

Oh, tell me about it friend!

I thought this was going to be a great time or reminiscing....but I have found myself in tears two Thursday nights in a row! :-)

It is a great pic...aren't you glad you documented it forever! *heehee*