Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wow, has it really been that long?

My last post was May 22nd.  Whoa.  Sorry for my abscence, between my new addiction (Facebook) and preparing for/going on vacation, I haven't had much to say here...

You may notice that I've added word verification to my comments - hopefully this will reduce spam.  Sorry for any inconvenience to my non-spam comment leaving friends!

Since I know you've missed seeing them...here's a sweet picture of Jib and Puckey for you to enjoy.  This is from our first day in Oklahoma visiting Ande's brother and his family.  Nothing like a vacation in which your kids need multiple baths a day!!  (In other words, they had LOTS of fun!!)

2 comments:

Devin said...

LOVE that do! :)

Miss you on here, but I understand. I know fb is easier some days! Glad to hear you had a good trip, I'll talk to you soon!

mj said...

So glad to hear from you! I was beginning to wonder. LOL

Love the picture of the girls! Bath time is always so much fun. Especially when you can create wild hair do's.

Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation.