Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


How lovely are your branches...and we'd like to keep them that way. After a week of having our poor little Christmas tree terrorized by Puckey and The Jib, I decided to try a new route. So here's our antique steamer trunk holding our tree out of the reach of our two littlest.

The train helps keep their focus off of the tree....

I guess I'd better finish decorating the tree already...it looks a little bare

(This was before I moved the tree - note the jubilant look on The Jib's face...)

2 comments:

amanda said...

smart move on your part...the train distraction is also a good one. Walker opened two gifts a few days ago, but seems to "get it" now.

By the way, your girls are beautiful, I love the pic of them under the tree!

Julie said...

We won't have much in the way of gifts under the tree this year, so I figured I'd better wait to put them out...

Thanks for the compliment on the girls - you've got cute boys, and they're close in age to the girls...shall we just arrange their marriages now? HA HA HA!!!