Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4 The Kids

Michelle, over at My Semblance of Sanity, has an exciting new project that will help raise money for pediatric cancer research. She's calling it 4 the Kids, and she's looking for people to help out with the project. There's lots of ways you could help, by volunteering your services (like web design), offering up items for sale, or just linking back to Michelle's blog to help spread the word.

I personally have not been affected by childhood cancer, but many members of my family HAVE suffered from different types of cancer as adults. Some have won their battles, others have not. I feel so fortunate that my immediate family and my children are healthy. I'd like to help make that dream a reality for other families who aren't so fortunate.

You can help, too. Just check out Michelle's blog by clicking here, and let her know how you would like to help.

No comments: