- I hate tomatoes but I love salsa.
- When I was a kid, I could stick 2 pennies (side by side) in the gap between my front teeth. (Surprisingly enough, I never needed braces)
- I am the youngest of my paternal grandparents' grandchildren.
- In the year I lived in Ohio (during college), I lived in in 6 different houses/apartments.
- A family cookbook that goes back generations on my maternal grandma's side has something like 28 different cheese ball recipes. (No wonder I like cheese so much. It's in my blood.)
- I am currently washing the sheets that Puckey threw up on an hour ago.
- My older kids are visiting their dad for the ENTIRE week this week, and I already miss them.
There, don't you feel smarter now?? LOL My life is generally so random, I had a hard time coming up with 7 things that weren't too 1) Gross, 2) Personal, 3) Sad, or 4) Embarrassing. (I'm sure there are other words I could have come up with, too.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. As is true to my form with MEME's (does anyone know why they are called that?), I will randomly choose 7 people whose blogs I haven't read before to participate. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Jenny, at Yet Another Blog - she's got some cool recipe cards that she posted. Someday when I get organized, I am SO doing that!
- Larry, at Larry and Hope's Motorhome Travels. Maybe Ande will get inspired to work on our motorhome some more...
- Darla, at Family and Flowers - she's got some great photos on there!
- Matt at Miller's Time Killer - he's a pastor, and he and his wife just found out recently they are expecting TWINS! How fun!
- Andie's Garden, at Happy in the Garden - she makes beautiful quilts!
- Christine, at These are Days! - she has four little cuties.
- The Collard Green Queen, at The Collard Green Queen. I found some great craft and decorating ideas on her blog!
I hope at least some of these random strangers will participate - that's how I met some new friends last time!