Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

Time has just been flying by recently!

I've continued to walk on my treadmill for an hour almost every day (I strive for Monday-Friday and take the weekend off). I haven't really lost any more weight, but I can definitely tell a difference in my size. Ande even said my butt is getting smaller...LOL

Oh, and Ande has been working on my laundry room again!! YEAH!! I will have to post some pictures of what it looked like before and where he's at with it now. Soon. Just not right now!

To those of you who haven't done your taxes....seriously, go get them taken care of!

3 comments:

Destini said...

Thanks for the update! I was really beginning to wonder! Good job on the exercise! Even when the weight doesn't fall off as quickly as we expect, it is nice to feel good! I am sure that the walking has done a lot for your energy levels :)
Keep up the good work!

amanda said...

you are rocking at the treadmill! good job!

looking forward to laundry room pics =)

Devin said...

So.....it's not just me whose not around the computer these days, huh? *grin*

I'm proud of you for sticking with the treadmill, even though it may seem like you are not losing weight. You have to remember, since you are working your legs more than you have in a while, you are most likely building muscle, which weighs more than "fat" does. So, even thought the scale may not be going down, you are really losing the bad and gaining the good! Keep it up girl, I am so proud of you!