Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

And all through our house,
Presents sit waiting to be wrapped
While I'm clicking my mouse...

Well, that's all I've got. I was trying to think of a great little poem for you, but I just don't have it in me tonight. Might be the fact that I got 5 hours of sleep last night and am ready to crash!!

ANYHOO...

I just wanted to wish my readers and their families a Merry Christmas...with all the excitement over gifts and get-togethers, let's not forget the reason we celebrate.

You wouldn't celebrate a stranger's birthday, right? Then make sure Jesus isn't a stranger in your home and your heart.


2 comments:

amanda said...

the first three lines were good!

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy your day!

12-arrows said...

WOW you left me thinking! you amaze me with your depth. Merry Christmas Dear Friend!