Friday, December 19, 2008

Enough already!

Okay, seriously. It could stop snowing ANY time now. I've been shoveling our driveway for almost 3 hours and have only gotten about 1/4 of it done. The places where I already shoveled are covered with about 2 inches of snow again....but if I DON'T shovel, we'll never be able to get out of the driveway!!

Good thing I went to the grocery store yesterday.

On the bright side - at least we should have a "white Christmas"...unlike the brown one we could have had because all of our snow had melted last week. But then again, this IS Michigan. So it could be sunny and 60 degrees tomorrow. (Those of you who live in MI know what I mean!)

Puckey is eating snow off of my coat as I type. She is an odd little duck.

3 comments:

Devin said...

I wish we were getting snow....we've had almost 3 inches of RAIN the past 24 hours!

Wouldn't that be, like, 10 feet of snow or something?

:-)

Snow is so cool until the practicality part (like shoveling) sets in...

12-arrows said...

We could hardly get into the driveway when we got home this evening. You think we have the snow. . . .Holland has at least 15 inches. Amazing. It was TERRIBLE driving today sometimes absolute whiteout conditions, and it took us 3.5 hours to get there. Semis were awful. More in the ditch on the way home than going ovewr.

amanda said...

i love that she was eating snow off your coat while you typed... so funny!

this is why I like snow from a distance!