Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Interesting...

I was reading Shelly's blog post that listed 32 things about her husband for his 32nd birthday. One of the things listed was the number of siblings he has...and he's an "only" child. Go read it!

So I started thinking about our blended family and our childrens' siblings....now, while our family isn't quite as large as Shelly's husband's, we do have an interesting mix.

Bubber, 14

  • 1 sister (Bug)
  • 1 step sister (Nans)
  • 1 half brother (on his dad's side)
  • 2 half sisters (Puckey & The Jib)

Bug, 11

  • 1 brother (Bubber)
  • 1 step sister (Nans)
  • 1 half brother (on her dad's side)
  • 2 half sisters (Puckey & The Jib)

Nans, 10

  • 1 step brother (Bubber)
  • 1 step sister (Bug)
  • 3 half sisters (one on her mom's side, plus Puckey & The Jib)

Puckey, 3

  • 1 sister (The Jib)
  • 2 half sisters (Bug & Nans)
  • 1 half brother (Bubber)

The Jib, 1 yr 10 mos

  • 1 sister (Puckey)
  • 2 half sisters (Bug & Nans)
  • 1 half brother (Bubber)

Kinda interesting! I didn't even get into thinking about all the cousins and what-not. I myself have 2 step sisters, who have 5 children between them, plus my sister, who has two kids, plus Ande's brother, and his little ones....it gives me a headache just thinking about thinking about it!

No comments: